The G-Cloud 10 framework agreement supports the Government’s policy to centrally manage the procurement of common goods and services through an integrated commercial function at the heart of government. The framework can be used by organisations across the UK public sector including central government, local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations.
The Technology Forge has been on the G-Cloud framework since G-Cloud 3. Since then a wide variety of customers have utilised the framework and we have invoiced approaching £1 million to date.
G-Cloud 10 features seven of our product offerings:
- tf cloud Property and Asset Management Software
- tf cloud Facilities Management (FM) Software
- tf cloud Estates Management Software
- tf cloud Statutory Compliance Software
- tf cloud Project Management Software
- tf cloud Corporate Landlord Software
- tf beacon Property Asset Management Software
Our G-Cloud 10 prices start from as little as £1,008 per annum with modules purchased determined by the client. Services such as project management, training, data migration and consultancy can also be purchased via G-Cloud in conjunction with tf cloud.
You contract directly with The Technology Forge, using the call off agreement and order form which can be provided by CCS. View our listings on the Digital Marketplace here.